When HO-HO Turns into Oh No No!: Dealing with post-Christmas credit card debt
- You can try to reduce expenses, going on a budget and see if there are ways to reduce household expenses such as smartphones, cable tv, insurance, food ect. If you are on maximum saving already, go to the next step.
- You can try to use your talents and get join the gig economy, where individuals can outsource your own specialized talents.
- You can try a lower interest with debt condensation loan to bring the payments into a manageable level for your budget.
- Credit counseling is where you renegotiate the terms of your loan and placed it into a repayment plan. You will not have the use of your line of credit or no longer can use your credit card(s).
- You can consult with a professional financial coach to evaluate your situation and make personal recommendations based on your situation.