Thursday, April 16, 2020
Even telemarketers have stopped at the onset of COVID-19. Is this the best time to see a financial coach? During the worst time of your financial life? For the great majority of the population this is the right time!
I have personally faced: personal, economical, and financial crises: unemployment and divorce! I look back at it all today: it just prepared me to be victorious in today's economic reality.
We are best at helping people out of an economic and financial crisis. We have a proven system to relieve financial problems and place you on the road to recovery. It is a long road to rebuild your financial life back after a crisis. But: the sooner you start the sooner it will begin.
We have a 2 step process:
Step one: work on economic and financial health with our financial coaching, financial planner, credit counseling, debt and money management.
Step 2 is what I call the "3 pillars-of-success" model in which we combine the body, mind,
and spirit. Some of my greatest successes came by controlling the power of the mind!
The the human mind is the "unknown and unexplained" powerhouse that many times often is simply overlooked! There are thousands of books on the topic of the "law of attraction" and "magic". What if there just might be something to all this? I teach a step-by-step program to show you how to unlock your "true potential" and getting the success you always wanted.
Check out my website at Columbus Financial and Success Coach today.
To make an phone appointment call me at 614-282-3162 or email me today.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Having an idea of what your future should look like isn’t enough to secure a comfortable retirement. Financial planning won’t guarantee that you’ll enjoy your golden years, but it can help you work toward making that happen. So what is this vital financial plan? It is a comprehensive assessment of your current financial status, an overview of your short-, mid- and long-term goals and a strategy that will help you reach them.
Insurance is an important part of any solid financial plan. Being prepared for the unexpected will ensure that you can still reach your goals after facing a financial crisis. And an insurance policy will keep you from emptying your emergency fund. Insurance can also protect your loved ones if you’re injured in an accident, become sick or disabled or die. Certain situations can be expensive for those without coverage, so it’s important to purchase any policy you need based on your financial situation.
Most of the time, it is advised that you get insured before you get serious about investing. The insurance decisions that you take must be dependent on your age, family, and financial situation. Some of the major categories of insurance which should form part of your overall financial plan include:
- Life insurance: Life insurance is payable on the demise of the insured and it can provide the insured’s spouse, children, and dependents funds crucial for helping them maintain the standards of living, could help in repaying the debts, and could also help in funding the education costs of children. The amount you need depends on your financial situation. A life insurance plan is also a tax-saving tool. The policy proceeds that you receive from the life insurance company is also exempt from tax.
- Auto insurance: Auto insurance protects you from the damage to the considerable investment in a vehicle from liability for the damage and also injury sustained by you or others driving your car. It could also help in covering the expenses you or others in your the vehicle might incur due to an accident with the uninsured motorist. Auto insurance is crucial for people owning a car. Most of the time, you’re required to have auto insurance before you could register your vehicle.
- Medical insurance: If you’re insured against medical emergencies and critical illness, you’re staying in a valuable position. Your medical insurance policy could reimburse all medical expenses during your hospitalization. You just need to furnish the required documents which prove that you were under medical supervision. In case you require a cashless policy, the insurer would directly pay the medical bills to the hospitals.
It’s important to know the role of insurance in your financial plan and also, get ideas on which are the areas of protection you may need. Additionally, it is crucial to understand all the features, terms and conditions of the insurance policy so you’re aware of exactly what you’re covered for. Annually, you should also review your insurance and make the required adjustments. If you require any help, consider seeking the assistance of a financial coach. Derek Bliedung is a notable financial coach that can guide you to a licensed insurance agent to understand how you can complement your existing financial plans and purchase insurance.
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
What sets us apart is we just do not fix a single problem. We use creative strategies, to leverage your situation and lower your monthly bills.
We recommend insurance products, and a saving and investment plan to ensure future financial health and well being.
Please note we do not sell insurance, banking products or investment products we will recommend an expert in the field.
We offer credit counseling services, which we will educate you onhow to work with the credit card company’s without paying a monthly service fee to the credit counseling service.
We also will tell you how to lower your the interest rate on credit cards in some cases by simply making a phone call.
We will tell you how to work with creditors to try to arrange a repayment plan(s).
We tell you to have simple and easy to improve your credit score by contesting any errors on your credit report.
Our coaching will support you through the hardest part of making a life change. Our staff of caring, compassionate coaches will find out what your hopes, dreams, aspirations are before designing a personalized game plan just for you. Let’s face it the only person that knows you the best is you.
Our coaching style is to help you help yourself, by applying a homeopathic (whole-body) approach. We will provide the resources that you need to correct the problem, with the advice of our expert coaches.
Our coaches are here to motivate you, encourage you, and help you through a very stressful and terrifying experience, to become financially healthy.
We specialized in helping individuals and families that have suffered unsuspected hardships, due to unemployment, divorce, or loss of a family member. We understand that some times credit counselor and bankruptcy lawyers simply do not provide 360-degree solutions for your financial problems.
We help people that suffered unsuspected hardships get back on their feet & get ahead in life. free Self-help &paid coaching service & FB http://dld.bz/b5STb
We specialized in helping individuals and families that have suffered unsuspected hardships, to get back on their feet & to get ahead in the future. We offer free self-help & coaching service by phone or in-person. Our coaches are here to motivate you, encourage you, and help you through a very stressful and terrifying experience, to become financially healthy. The coaching services included financial wellness program, basic budgeting, future goal setting & recommendations. The benefits are better financial worthiness to meet your specific financial goals.
The coaching services included financial wellness program, basic budgeting future goal setting, and recommendations, benefits are better financial worthiness to meet your specific financial goals.
The coaching services included financial wellness program, basic budgeting, wants and needs analysis, cost-benefit analysis, future goal setting, and recommendations on how one can meet their short, medium and long term goals. Benefits are better financial worthiness to meet specific financial goals. My program will include insurance recommendations for security and investment strategies based on personal values.
We specialized in helping individuals and families that have suffered unsuspected hardships, to get back on their feet & to get ahead in the future. We offer free self-help & paid coaching service by phone or in-person. Our coaches are here to motivate you, encourage you, and help you through a very stressful and terrifying experience, to become financially healthy. The coaching services included a financial wellness program, credit counseling, debt management, money management, credit repair, basic budgeting, future goal setting & recommendations. The benefits are better financial worthiness to meet your specific financial goals.
Coaching Service link: https://columbusfinancialcoach.com/services/
Free Self-Help link: https://columbusfinancialcoach.com/cheap-city-free-guide-to-savings/
Free Self-Help link: https://columbusfinancialcoach.com/cheap-city-free-guide-to-savings/
Thank you for connecting! I look forward to learning more about you & ways we can help each other out. Please check out my site: http://dld.bz/moneycoach & friend me at http://dld.bz/b5STb
Columbus Financial Coach helps people that suffered unsuspected financial hardships to get back on their feet & get ahead in life. Free Self-help & paid coaching service, credit counseling & repair.
Monday, February 17, 2020
The article was redirected: click here
Thursday, January 23, 2020
What to do when you open up the credit card statement to only find that you spend way too much for Christmas gifts? It is almost like little gremlins came out and used your credit card when you were sleeping. According to financial expert Derek P. Bliedung of the Columbus Financial & Success Coach. What you do when you find yourself in that situation is to keep claim. Take 3 large breaths, and think what is my next move.
The next move can you afford to make the minimum credit card payment? If you find the minim credit card payment will exceed your budget. Here are something you can do correct the problem:
- You can try to reduce expenses, going on a budget and see if there are ways to reduce household expenses such as smartphones, cable tv, insurance, food ect. If you are on maximum saving already, go to the next step.
- You can try to use your talents and get join the gig economy, where individuals can outsource your own specialized talents.
- You can try a lower interest with debt condensation loan to bring the payments into a manageable level for your budget.
- Credit counseling is where you renegotiate the terms of your loan and placed it into a repayment plan. You will not have the use of your line of credit or no longer can use your credit card(s).
- You can consult with a professional financial coach to evaluate your situation and make personal recommendations based on your situation.