News Release - Columbus Financial & Success Coach Offers Specialized Financial Secrets to Aid One Become Very Successful In Life 2021

For Immediate Release
Media Contact
Derek P. Bliedung

Columbus Financial & Success Coach Offers Specialized Financial Secrets to Aid One Become Very Successful In Life

Columbus Financial & Success Coach, the Americas' best Transformation Financial Life Coach brings the power of specialized financial planning with energy work in financial and success coaching. He brings the 3 pillars of success model that combines the physical, mental, and spiritual as a very powerful tool for healing and to aid one in becoming successful in life.

What can Columbus Financial & Success Coach do for you? They have integrated the power of personal financial planning and strategies management as a physical element within my 3 pillars of success model. Just having a financial plan is not enough; it is only the first step in the much larger process of transforming one from good to great.

Columbus Financial“What is often overlooked is as a society, we place most of the energy into the physical element. To be successful in life we need to take full advantage of the physiological and spiritual element as well before one can reach their full potential. As human beings, we are underdeveloped, we have much more untapped potential. If you this news release  share it on LinkedIn or your favorite social media platform.

It has been long known by the medical and scientific community.  That we humans only use 10 percent of our brains. Why, because the other 90 percent is for physiological and spiritual development.

The hardest part is to buy into the physiological element when one lives in the physical world. But once we can believe in and masters the physiological element, the spiritual element is not far away.  I have combined the energy of personal money management and personal development as a physical element within my 3 columns of success model. Just having a money plan is not enough; it is only the first step in the much larger process of transcending one from average to amazing,” said Derek P. Bliedung founder of Columbus Financial & Success Coach.

Financial coach

What is a financial coach? Financial coaching is a collaborative, educational relationship that empowers you to achieve financial freedom. There’s no secret to building wealth. Spend less than you earn and invest the difference wisely. Everyone knows that. The problem isn’t knowing what to do – the problem is getting it done.

Financial coaching bridges that gap by providing a powerful, professional partnership designed to produce action. It can save you time and money by helping you avoid the many dangerous pitfalls and dead-end paths on the road to financial freedom. Financial coaching can also accelerate your wealth building by taking the most efficient, effective actions toward achieving your goals. Financial coaching isn’t the latest “get-rich-quick” gimmick or trendy how-to seminar that’s supposed to reveal the “secrets of the rich”. The secret is there are no secrets.

About the coach

Derek Bliedung started a thrift website which shows how simple saving can be in the hardest of times. After Derek had many personal hardships from divorce, unexpected job loss, and even a lawsuit. He had two choices to just give up and file bankruptcy, or keep on fighting and find a better way. 

He chooses the better way,  after many hours of researching online, he found there was plenty of ways to save money! In fact, he found there was a way to save hundreds of dollars per month. This prompted Derek Bliedung the founder of Columbus Financial & Success Coach to start his own website at to give away free advice and affordable coaching service to help his community. Leave a comment what type of financial help do you need? 

For more information visit

If you enjoyed this article & news release? See related articles & news Release:

How to Repair Your Own Credit & Fico Score

Post a Comment