Basic Understanding of 3 pillars of success model (Updated 2022)

3 pillars of success model
Success coaching  Basic Understanding of 3 Pillars of Success Model Transformation Life Coaching  Personal Success Coaching  Best Success coach Total Financial & Success Transformation 
 
Article Updated  4-07-2022




 
Summary:
 

    Basic Understanding of 3 pillars of success model 

    How Can we Humans Reach Our Full Potential?


Before one can reach their full potential. As humans beings, we are underdeveloped, we have much more untapped potential.


It has been long known the medical and scientific community that we humans only use 10% of our brains. Why, because the other 90% is for physiological and spiritual development. 

 

The hardest part is to buy into the physiological element when one lives in the physical world. But once we can believe in and masters the physiological element, the spiritual element is not far away.


It is much easier to get ahead in life if you have an advantage over others.


What is this advantage, it is being able to connect to the spirituality universe that will guide you & help you through life?


Most of us are either not open to spiritual universe communications or simply ignore it.


If you are ready to transcending this earthly reality and find the true reality? Are you ready to take the red pill and go down the rabbit hole?


Let me tell you I am a holistic transformation financial life coach, Reiki Master, Psychic, and practice the Kabbalah


Reach out to me personal and we can talk about my programs of transcending and transformation.


Introduction:
 
I have integrated the power of personal financial planning & strategies management as a physical element within my 3 pillars of success model. Just having a financial plan is not enough, it is only the first step in the much larger process of transforming one from good to great. What is often overlooked is as a society, we place most of the energy into the physical element. To be successful in life we need to take full advantage of the physiological and spiritual elements. 
 
How Can we Humans Reach Our Full Potential?
 
As well, before one can reach their full potential. As humans beings, we are underdeveloped, we have much more untapped potential. It has been long known the medical and scientific community that we humans only use 10% of our brains. Why, because the other 90% is for physiological and spiritual development. 
 
The hardest part is to buy into the physiological element when one lives in the physical world. But once we can believe in and masters the physiological element, the spiritual element is not far away.



It is much easier to get ahead in life if you have an advantage over others. What is this advantage, it is being able to connect to the spirituality universe that will guide you & help you through life? Most of us are either not open to spiritual universe communications or simply ignore it. 
 
If you don't believe me? Please read this little book called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. In his book, Napoleon Hill speaks of mind to mind communications, mastermind group (A group of 3 to 12 people fully engaging in the same subject matter. They can connect to each other to solve problems and gain information. 
 
It's you're spiritual "Google" and imagery adviser that guided Napoleon Hill. through life until Napoleon Hill was financial & personally successful. You can tell me, don't believe! But I here to help you believe in this in the spiritual universe
 
Why do I believe it? Simple because I have personally witnessed the spiritual universe, and can say these are indeed true and correct. This little book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is the best selling business book on the success of all times, and is considered the Bible of success.

I am trying to open you up to the light of the spiritual universe. But the spiritual universe gave us all same three tools, a body, a mind, and a soul. When we use each one correctly, life will get easier. You will receive abundance and property. What can I do for you? I will teach & coach you with the steps that are needed. I start everyone with the law of attraction, inducing meditations. 

We (humans) are Able to Manifest What we want (Controlling energy and altering Matter)?
 
The second step is: Manifesting - learning basic techniques on how to manifest what you want. 

Healing - learn to control energy. Energy healing teaches us how to control energy and how to use it to heal. Example of energy healing would be Reiki Healing, quantum touch, or access bars. 

Protection - We need to learn techniques to protect us from negative energy and dark forces. 

Using crystals - Can help us ground, protect, heal and further aid us to develop of spiritual abilities.

The 3rd step is: Intuition-Psychic Development - I was a developed psychic. I was not born with this ability. I born with strong intuition. I went for psychics developed classes. 

The 4th Step would be basic Kabbalah and/or mind the only manifestation. I would recommend performing energy healing, to aid in unblocking any blockage you may have and will accelerator your development.
 

 

I will need from you is your desiring to change your life for the better your and willfulness to follow my basic 3 pillars of success model. I started the Columbus Financial Coach in 2011 after I was receiving a recovering idea to start a thrift or saving web-page that had to come to be 3 times before I took action. In the law of attraction teaching, this commonly spoke of the universe is sending you a message. 
 
Conclusion 
The 3 Pillars of Success - The Next Great Advancement in Success Movement. I researched the 3 masters Napoleon Hill, Zig Ziglar & Raven Silverwolf and came up with new compact in success strategy. By using the 3 pillars of success model (Body, Mind & soul) This will have a total effect on you as a person and effect all aspects of your life: Career, Business, interpersonal, personal relationships, friends and family. Once a person has take the red pill and go down the rabbit whole, you life will never be the same again. You will be a new person for the better.

By Derek P. Bliedung
Columbus Financial &
Success Coach

www.columbusfinancialcoaching.com


Call or Text 614-282-3162 chat me with WhatsApp to find more about this many and  other programs. 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments