- Increase the intensity of your imagination and thinking.
- You will acquire a pleasing and convincing tone of voice
- Reduce the drudgery in your work
- You will have a more attractive personality
- Gain self-confidence
- Strengthen your mental and physical health
- Build positive personal initiative
- Overcome physical and mental fatigue more easily
- Spread your enthusiasm to others.
- Adopt a definite major purpose.
- Write out a clear statement of that purpose and your plan for attaining it. Include a statement of what you intend to give in return for its realization.
- Back your purpose with a burning desire. Fan that desire; coax it, let it become the domination thought in your mind.
- Set to work immediately in carrying out your plan.
- Follow your plan accurately and persistently.
- If you are overtaken by defeat, study your plan carefully, and change it if necessary. Do not change it simply because you have met defeat.
- Ally yourself with others whose aid you need.
- Keep away from joy-killers and naysayers. Stick with the optimists.
- Never let a day pass without devoting some time to furthering your plan. Habits require reinforcement.
- Keep yourself sold on the idea that you will obtain your definite major purpose, no matter how far away that moment seems. Autosuggestion is a powerful force in developing enthusiasm.
- Keep your mind positive at all times. Enthusiasm will not thrive in a field full of fear, envy, greed, jealousy, doubt revenge, hatred, intolerance, and procrastination. It needs a positive thought and action.
By Derek P. Bliedung
Columbus Financial & Success Coach