Monday, November 18, 2013
1. Form the habit of interesting yourself in other people, and make it your business to find their good qualities and speak of them in terms of praise.
2. Develop the ability to speak with force and conviction, both in your ordinary conversational tones and before public gatherings, where you must use more volume.
3. Dress in style that is becoming to you and appropriate to the work in which you are engaged.
4. Develop a positive character, through the aid of the methods out-lined in this lesson.
5. Learn how to shake hands so that you will express warmth and enthusiasm through this form of greeting.
6. Attract other people to you by first "attracting yourself" to them.
7. Remember that your only limitation, within reason, is the one that you set up in your own mind.
Taken from Napoleon Hills book, The Law of Success.
These seven points cannot create a pleasing personality all on their own, it takes dedication and work as well. You must have a firm determination to transform yourself into the person you would like to be.
I believe that the second and fourth are the most important parts of this formula. You need to be confident in yourself, and in your actions before creating a pleasing personality. Also use the Law of attraction and attract to you people you want to attract.