Pleasing PersonalityThe seven main factors to use to create a Pleasing Personality:
2. Develop the ability to speak with force and conviction, both in your ordinary conversational tones and before public gatherings, where you must use more volume.
3. Dress in a style that is becoming to you and appropriate to the work in which you are engaged.
4. Develop a positive character, through the aid of the methods outlined in this lesson.
5. Learn how to shake hands so that you will express warmth and enthusiasm through this form of greeting.
6. Attract other people to you by first "attracting yourself" to them.
7. Remember that your only limitation, within reason, is the one that you set up in your own mind.
Taken from Napoleon Hills book, The Law of Success.