Columbus Financial & Success Coach: Is a transformation life coach that changes lives every day. The services we offer are Financial coaching, Financial hardship coaching, Financial Planning, Credit Counseling, Debt Management, Money Management & Success Coaching. We provide these services to give our clients a clear path to a better financial future. Call or text us today for an appointment at 614-282-3162
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Quote from John D. Rockefeller
If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success. ~ John D. Rockefeller
The Secret of the Reaching You're Full Proportional: Newly Discovered Success Techniques
To be successful in our lives we need to take full advantage of the mental and spiritual being as well before one can reach their full potency. As a humans beings, we are underdeveloped, we have so much more undeveloped potential. It has been long known the medical and scientific community that we humans only use 10 percent of our brains. Why, because the other 90 percent is for physiological and spiritual development.